Tyler Lockett will hope to make a difference for the Seattle Seahawks when they play the Tennessee Titans at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the NFL season. With prop bets set for Lockett in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Tyler Lockett Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Tyler Lockett Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- The 287.1 yards per game the Titans allowed through the air last year made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- Lockett’s 65.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 76.1 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (142.00).
- In one out of 17 games last year (5.9%), Lockett gained more than 142.00 receiving yards.
- Lockett’s average of 65.9 receiving yards per game last year was 6.7 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (72.6).
- Lockett went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 17 games last season (23.5%).
- The Titans allowed 36 passing TDs last year (2.3 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- Lockett had a touchdown catch five times last year, out of 17 games played, and had multiple TD receptions three times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from