NFL action in Week 11 will see Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Arizona Cardinals at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Lockett in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Tyler Lockett Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Tyler Lockett Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The 221.3 yards per game the Cardinals are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense.
- Lockett’s 66.9 receiving yards per game average are 9.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (57.5).
- Lockett has put up over 57.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine).
- Lockett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 69.1 per game. He averages 2.2 less per game than that average.
- Lockett has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 22.2% of his games (twice in nine games).
- With 14 passing TDs allowed this year, the Cardinals defense is ranked 14th in the NFL.
- Lockett has had a receiving touchdown in two of nine games this season, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from