Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks will face the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL season. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Lockett’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Tyler Lockett Week 1 Player Props
Tyler Lockett Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The 257.9 passing yards the Colts gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense.
- Lockett averaged 65.9 receiving yards per game a year ago, 1.6 less than the over/under of 67.50 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 23.5% of his games last year (four of 17), Lockett had collected more than 67.50 receiving yards.
- Lockett’s average of 65.9 receiving yards per game last year was 6.7 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (72.6).
- Lockett went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 17 games last season (23.5%).
- The Colts conceded 24 passing TDs last season (1.5 per game), ranking them 12th among NFL defenses.
- In five of 17 games last season, Lockett had a receiving touchdown (and he had three games with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from