Tyler Lockett Week 9 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Lockett is averaging 82.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (85.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9%), Lockett has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (236.1 per game).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (76.1).
- Lockett has collected 6.0 more receiving yards per game (82.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 76.1.
- Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Bills allow 134.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Lockett is set at 1.5 yards. That’s 1.5 more than his season average of 0.
- Lockett’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Lockett has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Lockett has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.9 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.