Tyler Lockett Week 15 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Lockett’s 68.2 receiving yards per game average is 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (66.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Lockett has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Washington features the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 227.4 yards per game.
- Lockett’s season average of 68.2 receiving yards per game is 7.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 75.7.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.7 yards.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from