Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Lockett has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Jets. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Tyler Lockett Week 14 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Lockett is averaging 69.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than the over/under of 72.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12), Lockett has collected more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- The Jets have the 29th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 300.1 yards per game.
- Lockett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76 per game. He is averaging 6.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Lockett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76 yards.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from