Tyler Lockett Week 13 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Lockett is averaging 70.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 70.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11), Lockett has totaled more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 12th-most yards in the NFL this season (263.5 per game).
- Lockett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.4 per game. He is averaging 6.3 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Lockett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.4 yards.
- Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from