Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some insights and tips around Lockett’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Tyler Lockett Week 12 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Lockett is averaging 74.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (76.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Lockett has totaled more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles feature the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 233.5 yards per game.
- Lockett’s season average of 74.8 receiving yards per game is 1.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 76.4.
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10 opportunities), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (76.4).
- Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from