Tyler Lockett Week 11 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Lockett is averaging 75.7 receiving yards per game, 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (70.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Lockett has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Cardinals defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 12th-most yards in the NFL this season (269.0 per game).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Lockett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.3 yards.
- Lockett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.3 per game. He averages 0.6 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 15, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from