Tyler Lockett Week 10 Player Props
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Lockett’s 76.9 receiving yards per game average is 6.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (70.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Lockett has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 30th-most yards in the NFL this season (217.8 per game).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Lockett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (77).
- Lockett’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 77 per game. He averages 0.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Lockett will go up against a Rams squad that allows 94.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Lockett has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (one) by 1.0 yards.
- Lockett has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Lockett has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (one yard).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Odds
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Powered By Data Skrive using data from