Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks play the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Lockett has a prop bet set for receiving yards. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Tyler Lockett Week 1 Player Props
Lockett’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Lockett’s 65.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s outing (64.5).
- In 43.8% of his games this year (seven out of 16), Lockett has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 31st-most yards in the NFL this season (212.6 per game).
- Lockett’s season average of 65.9 receiving yards per game is 7.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.1.
- In just four of his 16 games (25%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.1 yards.
- Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 16 games (25%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Lockett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from