Tyler Johnson and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates take on the Philadelphia Eagles in a Week 6 NFL matchup at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. Let’s dig into all of Johnson’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Tyler Johnson Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Tyler Johnson Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- This week Johnson will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (209.2 yards allowed per game).
- Johnson’s 22.0 receiving yards per game average are 13.5 more than his prop bet total in Thursday’s matchup (8.5).
- Johnson has gained over 8.5 receiving yards twice in five games this season (40.0%).
- Johnson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 7.0 per game. He has collected 15.0 more per game than that average.
- Johnson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of two games this year (50.0%).
- The Eagles’ defense is 21st in the NFL, conceding 2.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- In five games this season, Johnson has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Johnson or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from