In the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday, Tyler Higbee has a receiving yards prop bet for the Los Angeles Rams’ matchup against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips into that prop.
Tyler Higbee Player Props vs. Packers
Higbee’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Higbee is averaging 32.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (38.5).
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Higbee has put up more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers have the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 237.1 yards per game.
- Higbee’s season average of 32.9 receiving yards per game is 5.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.4.
- In only 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 opportunities), Higbee has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.4).
- In only five of his 16 games (31.2%), Higbee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Higbee or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from