Tyler Duncan made the cut in his last event at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship (he finished 57th), and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Greensboro, North Carolina will host the tournament on the par 70 course from August 4- 7. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion at this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tyler Duncan odds for the Wyndham Championship
Duncan’s recent form
- Duncan will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Duncan has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Duncan has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Duncan at the Wyndham Championship
- Duncan has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 36th.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Duncan finished 57th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Duncan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,259 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyler Duncan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||44||70-70-65-74 (-9)||6.656||-3.948||$26,527|
|July 21-25||3M Open||45||73-70-66-73 (-2)||-4.784||3.908||$22,950|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||67-64-69-72 (-16)||-5.340||16.8||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73||0.774||-2.479||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||69-67-71-69 (-4)||7.96||-4.372||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-66||-4.008||-4.888||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||71-67-72-67 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||68-71-69-68 (-12)||13.52||-4.700||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75||-4.702||-0.124||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-3.282||-6.148||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||68-73-69-65 (-9)||6.472||2.992||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82||3.136||0.354||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||2.316||1.324||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||73-69-73-66 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||3.453||-3.62||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||68-68-73-73 (-5)||1.258||-0.307||$21,089|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||1.477||0.792||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||64-75||-1.287||-1.461||$0|
Check out all the details from Duncan’s 44th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at .
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from