In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Duncan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tyler Duncan odds for the Valero Texas Open
Duncan’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Duncan has an average finish of 29th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Duncan has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Duncan at the Valero Texas Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Duncan placed 44th in his only finish.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Duncan last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Duncan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,300 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyler Duncan 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||73-69-73-66 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||68-68-73-73 (-5)||$21,089|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||64-75||$0|
Duncan’s last tournament appearance was on March 24-28 at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 28th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from