In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Duncan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tyler Duncan odds for the 3M Open
Duncan’s recent form
- Duncan has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Duncan has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Duncan at the 3M Open
- Duncan has an average finishing position of 73rd in his last three trips to this event.
- Duncan has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Duncan finished 73rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Duncan recorded two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,272 yards.
- The average course Duncan has played over the last year (7,268 yards) is 160 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyler Duncan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||67-64-69-72 (-16)||-5.340||16.8||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73||0.774||-2.479||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||69-67-71-69 (-4)||7.96||-4.372||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-66||-4.008||-4.888||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||71-67-72-67 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||68-71-69-68 (-12)||13.52||-4.700||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75||-4.702||-0.124||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-3.282||-6.148||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||68-73-69-65 (-9)||6.472||2.992||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82||3.136||0.354||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||2.316||1.324||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||73-69-73-66 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||3.453||-3.62||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||68-68-73-73 (-5)||1.258||-0.307||$21,089|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||1.477||0.792||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||64-75||-1.287||-1.461||$0|
Duncan’s 13th-place finish in the Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club (Champions Course), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from