Tyler Bozak will be on the ice when
the St. Louis Blues and Edmonton Oilers meet on Friday, April 1, 2022, at 9:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Bozak’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tyler Bozak Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tyler Bozak Season Stats
- In 47 games this season, Bozak has averaged 11:58 on the ice, with a plus-minus of -11.
- He has scored in three games, and has three goals in total, so far this season.
- Bozak has picked up an assist in seven games, and has eight assists in total, this season.
- Bozak has had at least one point in 10 games this season, and 11 points in total.
- He has one assist, but no goals, on the power play.
- He has a 6.7% shooting percentage, taking 1.0 shots per game.
Tyler Bozak Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/13/2022||Jets||0||0||0||12:45||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/6/2022||Devils||0||0||0||6:08||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|2/19/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||8:22||Away||W 6-3|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from