Week 11 of the NFL season features Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals taking on the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down Boyd’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best bets.
Tyler Boyd Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Boyd’s Game-by-Game Stats
Tyler Boyd Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 243.1 yards per game through the air.
- Boyd’s 45.4 receiving yards per game average are 3.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (41.5).
- Boyd has gained over 41.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine).
- Boyd’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.4 per game. He is averaging 6.0 less per game than that average.
- In three of his nine games this season (33.3%), Boyd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.9 passing TDs conceded per game, the Raiders defense is ranked 24th in the league.
- Boyd has had a receiving touchdown in two of nine games this year, but has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Boyd or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from