Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at home at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Boyd’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Tyler Boyd Week 15 Player Props
Boyd’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Boyd is averaging 64.6 receiving yards per game, 13.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (51.5).
- In eight of 13 games this year (61.5%), Boyd has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers sport the third-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 226.1 yards per game.
- Boyd has put up 0.2 more receiving yards per game (64.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 64.4.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 opportunities), Boyd has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (64.4).
- Boyd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 13 games (46.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Boyd or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from