Tyler Boyd Week 10 Player Props
Boyd’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Boyd’s 73.0 receiving yards per game average is 7.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (65.5).
- Boyd has not totaled more than 65.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- The Steelers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (241.4 per game).
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight opportunities), Boyd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (66.1).
- Boyd has put up 6.9 more receiving yards per game (73.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 66.1.
- Boyd has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Boyd will go up against a Steelers squad that allows 102.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Boyd’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.5, which he’s outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Boyd has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Boyd has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Boyd or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.