The Temple Owls (3-7, 1-5 AAC) bring a five-game losing streak into matchup against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-6, 3-3 AAC). The Golden Hurricane, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on November 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET against the Owls, on the moneyline to win. The total for the game is set at points.
In this article we break down what you need before making a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus up-to-date odds.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 4:07 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Tulsa Vs. Temple Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Tulsa Offense Vs. Temple Defense
|Golden Hurricane Offense||Stats (Rank)||Owls Defense|
|23.5 (100)||Points/Gm||36.8 (121)|
|436.9 (33)||Yards/Gm||394.1 (89)|
|242.7 (55)||Pass Yards/Gm||172.1 (13)|
|194.2 (31)||Rush Yards/Gm||222.0 (124)|
|7.8 (55)||Yards/Pass||6.6 (25)|
|4.8 (36)||Yards/Rush||4.9 (104)|
|36.4% (90)||3rd Down %||39.8% (73)|
|15 (115)||Turnovers||6 (109)|
|9 (76)||Sacks||3 (118)|
Temple Offense Vs. Tulsa Defense
|Temple Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tulsa Defense|
|17.2 (122)||Points/Gm||28.8 (84)|
|294.9 (120)||Yards/Gm||386.6 (76)|
|184.4 (106)||Pass Yards/Gm||232.1 (73)|
|110.5 (112)||Rush Yards/Gm||154.5 (77)|
|6.0 (115)||Yards/Pass||7.9 (96)|
|3.7 (94)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (55)|
|31.3% (125)||3rd Down %||41.7% (92)|
|12 (89)||Turnovers||10 (47)|
|9 (76)||Sacks||12 (20)|
When Tulsa Has The Ball
- The Golden Hurricane’s running game ranks 31st in the FBS (194.2 yards per game), while the Owls allow 222.0 per game (124th-ranked run defense).
- Tulsa averages 4.8 yards per rushing attempt (36th in the FBS), and Temple gives up 4.9 per carry (104th in college football).
- The Golden Hurricane have the 33rd-ranked offense in the FBS in yards per game (436.9). They will be facing a Owls defense ranked 89th, allowing 394.1 yards per game.
- Tulsa is No. 76 in college football in sacks allowed (nine), playing the pass rush ranked 118th, owned by Temple (three).
When Temple Has The Ball
- The Owls are 76th-ranked in college football in sacks allowed (nine), and are playing the team ranked 20th in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, the Golden Hurricane (12).
- Temple is 120th in college football, gaining 294.9 yards per game, while Tulsa ranks 76th in yards conceded (386.6).
- The Owls rank 89th in college football, committing 12 turnovers this season, while the Golden Hurricane are 47th with 10 turnovers forced.
- Temple ranks 94th in the FBS averaging 3.7 yards per carry. Tulsa gives up 4.0 per rushing attempt (55th in college football).
Tulsa Betting Trends And Insights
- Tulsa has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the point total five out of nine times this season.
- Tulsa and its opponents have gone over 50.5 combined points in six of nine games this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have a 4-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
Temple Betting Trends And Insights
- Temple has won just two games against the spread this season.
- The Owls have been an underdog by 21.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Temple and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of nine times this season.
- Temple’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 50.5 points in four of nine outings.
- This season, the Owls have been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
Tulsa Players To Watch
- Davis Brin leads the team with 2,427 passing yards (242.7 yards per game) and has a 59.1% completion percentage this year (185-of-313) while throwing 13 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- Shamari Brooks has 163 carries for a team-high 799 rushing yards (79.9 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Anthony Watkins has 521 yards on 63 carries (52.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Josh Johnson has 59 receptions for a team-high 682 receiving yards (68.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana’s stat line this year shows 35 catches for 495 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 49.5 receiving yards per game.
- Sam Crawford Jr. has collected 472 yards on 27 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 52.4 yards per game.
Temple Players To Watch
- D’Wan Mathis has passed for 1,223 yards while completing 58.9% of his throws (116-of-197), with six touchdowns and four interceptions (174.7 yards per game).
- Justin Lynch has rushed for a team-high 288 yards on 63 carries (32.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Edward Saydee has 272 yards on 73 carries (27.2 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Randle Jones has racked up 34 receptions for 434 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 62.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jose Barbon has tacked on 374 yards (on 29 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Amad Anderson Jr. has caught 16 passes for 216 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.0 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from