Two struggling teams meet when the Tulane Green Wave (1-9, 0-6 AAC) bring an eight-game losing streak into a matchup against the South Florida Bulls (2-8, 1-5 AAC), who have lost three straight. The Bulls,on the moneyline to win, travel to face the Green Wave, listed at on the spread, on November 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A total of points has been set for the contest.
Before making a bet on this game, read this article where we give you the best available odds and break down everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, stats, trends and more.
This article uses betting data valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:05 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Tulane Vs. South Florida Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Tulane Offense Vs. South Florida Defense
|Green Wave Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|25.8 (85)||Points/Gm||35.4 (115)|
|368.2 (85)||Yards/Gm||484.0 (127)|
|220.3 (68)||Pass Yards/Gm||273.3 (123)|
|147.9 (73)||Rush Yards/Gm||210.7 (120)|
|6.9 (95)||Yards/Pass||8.4 (113)|
|4.1 (80)||Yards/Rush||5.8 (123)|
|32.6% (122)||3rd Down %||39.5% (71)|
|16 (122)||Turnovers||9 (67)|
|7 (52)||Sacks||2 (125)|
South Florida Offense Vs. Tulane Defense
|South Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tulane Defense|
|25.1 (90)||Points/Gm||36.1 (119)|
|360.0 (91)||Yards/Gm||446.8 (118)|
|191.3 (101)||Pass Yards/Gm||274.5 (124)|
|168.7 (60)||Rush Yards/Gm||172.3 (96)|
|6.6 (102)||Yards/Pass||8.4 (113)|
|4.2 (71)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (74)|
|33.8% (111)||3rd Down %||40.0% (75)|
|13 (94)||Turnovers||10 (47)|
|3 (12)||Sacks||7 (78)|
When Tulane Has The Ball
- The Green Wave have allowed seven sacks (52nd-fewest in college football), while the Bulls’ defense has two (third-fewest).
- Tulane ranks 122nd in college football, committing 16 turnovers this season, while South Florida is 67th with nine turnovers forced.
- The Bulls’ defense gives up 273.3 yards through the air per game (123rd in the FBS). The Green Wave’s 220.3 passing yards per game is 68th in college football.
- Tulane is successful on 32.6% of its third-down plays (122nd in college football). South Florida’s defense gives up third-down conversions at a 39.5% clip (71st).
When South Florida Has The Ball
- The Bulls are No. 12 ranked in college football in sacks conceded (three), playing the pass rush ranked 78th, the Green Wave (seven).
- Tulane has forced 10 turnovers (47th-most in the FBS), and South Florida has committed 13 turnovers (34th-most in college football).
- The Bulls have a 33.8% third-down conversion rate, 111th in the FBS. The Green Wave allow third-down conversions on 40.0% of their opponents’ attempts (75th).
- South Florida’s running game ranks 60th in the FBS (168.7 yards per game). Tulane allows 172.3 rushing yards per game (96th).
Tulane Betting Trends And Insights
- Tulane has put together a 4-6-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Green Wave have been favored by 6 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 10 times this season.
- Tulane’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 60 points six times.
- The Green Wave have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
South Florida Betting Trends And Insights
- South Florida has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- The Bulls have covered the spread five times this season (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- A total of six South Florida games this season have hit the over.
- South Florida has played five games this season that ended with a combined score over 60 points.
- The Bulls have been the underdog in eight games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
Tulane Players To Watch
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 1,923 yards while completing 57.4% of his passes (155-of-270), with 17 touchdowns and five interceptions this year (213.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 89 times for 102 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 11.3 yards per game.
- Cameron Carroll has run for a team-high 493 yards on 103 carries (49.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 191 receiving yards on 15 catches (19.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Tyjae Spears has run for 492 yards on 85 carries (49.2 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Tyrick James has grabbed 27 passes for a team-best 380 yards while scoring three touchdowns. He averages 42.2 yards per game.
- Jaetavian Toles has tacked on 263 yards on 18 catches and two touchdowns. He averages 29.2 receiving yards per game this year.
- Duece Watts is averaging 40.5 yards per game, racking up 15 receptions for 243 yards and two touchdowns.
South Florida Players To Watch
- Timmy McClain leads his team with 1,534 passing yards (170.4 per game) and has a 54.4% completion percentage (112-of-206), throwing five touchdown passes and six interceptions. He also has 278 rushing yards on 94 carries (with three touchdowns), averaging 30.9 yards per game.
- Jaren Mangham has taken 130 carries for a team-leading 560 rushing yards (56.0 yards per game) while scoring 15 touchdowns.
- So far this year Kelley Joiner Jr. has rushed for 366 yards on 57 carries (36.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Xavier Weaver has 38 catches and leads the team with 648 yards (72.0 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has hauled in 24 catches for 325 yards (32.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Omarion Dollison has caught 19 passes for 175 yards, averaging 17.5 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from