The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-13, 0-6 AAC) will look to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Tulane Green Wave (12-6, 5-2 AAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Reynolds Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Green Wave’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Golden Hurricane ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Tulane vs Tulsa Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Tulane Offense Vs. Tulsa Defense
|Tulane Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tulsa Defense|
|80.7 (25)||Points/Gm||75.9 (331)|
|8.3 (261)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (73)|
|46.5 (76)||Field Goal %||45.9 (290)|
|33.3 (224)||3PT %||29.8 (33)|
|52.9 (94)||Effective FG %||51.6 (261)|
|58.3 (34)||True Shooting %||55.3 (196)|
Tulsa Offense Vs. Tulane Defense
|Tulsa Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tulane Defense|
|68.8 (249)||Points/Gm||74.2 (304)|
|7.6 (286)||Possessions/Game||8.3 (102)|
|42.9 (267)||Field Goal %||43.1 (158)|
|31.5 (295)||3PT %||35.9 (288)|
|49.5 (257)||Effective FG %||50.4 (205)|
|51.9 (287)||True Shooting %||53.3 (125)|
Best Betting Sites For Tulane vs Tulsa
Tulane Betting Insights
- Tulane has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Green Wave have covered the spread twice when favored by 9 points or more this season (in seven opportunities).
- A total of 10 out of Tulane’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Green Wave games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 158 points seven times.
- Tulane has had an average of 154.8 points in its games this season, 3.2 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Tulsa Betting Insights
- Tulsa has covered just twice in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have covered the spread once when an underdog by 9 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the point total eight out of 17 times this year.
- The Golden Hurricane have combined with their opponent to score more than 158 points in three of 17 games this season.
- The average over/under for Tulsa’s contests this season is 144.7, 13.3 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Tulane Key Players
- Jaylen Forbes leads the Green Wave in scoring, racking up 19.4 points per game.
- Jalen Cook leads Tulane with 4.5 assists a game and Kevin Cross paces the squad with 6.1 rebounds per contest.
- Forbes is the top three-point shooter for the Green Wave, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Tulane’s steals leader is Sion James, who averages 2.2 per game. Nobal Days leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
Tulsa Key Players
- Sam Griffin owns the Golden Hurricane top spot in scoring with 15.8 points per game and also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- The Tulsa leaders in rebounds and assists are Bryant Selebangue (9.1 rebounds per game) and Anthony Pritchard (3.8 assists per game).
- Griffin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Hurricane, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Tulsa grabs more steals than Pritchard (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Charles Chukwu (0.5 per game).