Tua Tagovailoa and his Miami Dolphins teammates face the New York Jets in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Tagovailoa in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Tua Tagovailoa Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The Jets have the NFL’s worst pass defense this season, yielding 299.3 yards per game through the air.
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 171.1 yards per game this season, 82.4 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In seven games played this season, Tagovailoa has twice exceeded 253.5 passing yards in a single contest.
- Tagovailoa’s 171.1 passing yards per game this season are 50.0 yards lower than his average yards prop bet (221.1).
- Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing yard total once this season (20.0% of total opportunities).
- With 15 passing TDs allowed this year, the Jets defense is ranked 17th in the NFL.
- Tagovailoa has thrown for a touchdown three times this year in seven games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Tagovailoa has an interception in four of six games this season, including multiple INTs once.
Tua Tagovailoa Rushing Trends Vs. New York Jets
- Allowing 133.9 rushing yards per game, the Jets have the 29th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Tagovailoa averages 8.9 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 6.5 yards.
- In three games this season (42.9% of his total appearances), Tagovailoa has topped 6.5 yards as a runner.
- So far this season, oddsmakers have set an average rushing yards prop bet of 12.1 for Tagovailoa. He’s fallen just short of that, gaining 8.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Tagovailoa has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him one time in five opportunities this season.
- The Dolphins are up against the NFL’s poorest D when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (19 this season).
- Tagovailoa has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from