Tua Tagovailoa Week 17 Player Props
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Bills are the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 237.7 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Tagovailoa is set at 223.5, 62.1 more yards than his season average of 161.4.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 223.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 237.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 76.2 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only three of eight opportunities this year (37.5%).
- Tagovailoa’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 237.6, a number he’s gone over in just three out of nine games (33.3%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Tagovailoa’s 9.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Tagovailoa has put up more than 10.5 rushing yards.
- Tagovailoa has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- Tagovailoa has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (11.4) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Tagovailoa has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (11.4) by 2.4 yards.
- The Bills allow 122.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from