Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Tagovailoa’s passing and rushing yards prop bets.
Tua Tagovailoa Week 16 Player Props
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Tagovailoa will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (266.9 yards allowed per game).
- Saturday’s passing yards over/under for Tagovailoa is set at 255.5, 85.6 more yards than his season average of 169.9.
- In two of eight games this season (25%), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 255.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 235.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 65.6 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only three of seven opportunities this year (42.9%).
- Tagovailoa has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.5 passing yards) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Tagovailoa is set at 12.5 yards. That’s 3.7 more than his season average of 8.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Tagovailoa has put up more than 12.5 rushing yards.
- Tagovailoa has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Tagovailoa, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 11.2.
- Tagovailoa has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (11.2) by 2.4 yards.
- The Raiders allow 125.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from