Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins host the New England Patriots on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Tagovailoa’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Tua Tagovailoa Week 15 Player Props
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Tagovailoa is set at 233.5, 60.1 more yards than his season average of 173.4.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 233.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.8 passing yards) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- Tagovailoa’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 235.8, which he’s fallen short of by 62.4 yards on average.
- Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total three times this season (half of his games).
- The Patriots are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 228.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Tagovailoa’s per-game passing completions average (16.3) is 5.2 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Tagovailoa recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Tagovailoa’s season-long average over/under is 20.5 completions. He has recorded 4.2 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In 50% of his games this year, Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances).
- The 20.0 completions per game allowed by the Patriots defense this season is the 31st most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from