Tua Tagovailoa Week 14 Player Props
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Tagovailoa is set at 236.5, 86.8 more yards than his season average of 149.7.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 236.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.7 passing yards) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Tagovailoa’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 235.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 86.0 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- The Chiefs are the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 235.6 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Tagovailoa has averaged 14.3 completions per game this season, 7.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- Tagovailoa recorded more than 21.5 completions in one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Tagovailoa’s season-long average over/under is 20.5 completions. He has recorded 6.2 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only two of five games this year, Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Tagovailoa has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances).
- The 21.4 completions per game surrendered by the Chiefs defense this season is the 22nd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from