Tua Tagovailoa has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts when the Miami Dolphins visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Tua Tagovailoa Week 11 Player Props
Tagovailoa’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 129.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 103.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 233.5 yards.
- The Broncos are the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 247.4 yards per game through the air.
- Tagovailoa’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 240.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 111.0 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 240.8, a number he’s covered in just one out of four games (25%).
- Tagovailoa has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Tagovailoa has notched 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Tagovailoa has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts in two out of four games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Tagovailoa’s season-long average over/under is 3.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Tagovailoa’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of three games).
- Tagovailoa’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.5. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Broncos opponents average 29.2 rushing attempts per game, the seventh-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tua Tagovailoa or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from