The UL Monroe Warhawks (9-11, 5-2 Sun Belt) hope to continue a three-game road win streak when they visit the Troy Trojans (12-8, 4-3 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Trojans’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Warhawks ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Troy vs UL Monroe Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Troy Offense Vs. UL Monroe Defense
|Troy Offense||Stats (Rank)||UL Monroe Defense|
|74.5 (126)||Points/Gm||68.6 (166)|
|20.6 (3)||Possessions/Game||15.9 (336)|
|44.4 (195)||Field Goal %||43.4 (172)|
|31.2 (307)||3PT %||34.5 (227)|
|50.9 (191)||Effective FG %||50.1 (187)|
|53.1 (247)||True Shooting %||56.4 (228)|
UL Monroe Offense Vs. Troy Defense
|UL Monroe Offense||Stats (Rank)||Troy Defense|
|70.3 (214)||Points/Gm||65.3 (71)|
|15.9 (29)||Possessions/Game||20.6 (362)|
|43.9 (216)||Field Goal %||42.3 (119)|
|35.6 (98)||3PT %||30.6 (53)|
|50.1 (231)||Effective FG %||47.9 (100)|
|53.8 (220)||True Shooting %||57.8 (266)|
Best Betting Sites For Troy vs UL Monroe
Troy Betting Insights
- Troy has covered 10 times in 17 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Trojans have been favored by 10.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- In Troy’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Trojans’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136 points eight times.
- The average point total in Troy’s matchups this year is 139.8, 3.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
UL Monroe Betting Insights
- UL Monroe has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Warhawks have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year (in six opportunities).
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times this year.
- The Warhawks have played seven games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- UL Monroe’s average game total this season has been 138.9, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Troy Key Players
- Christyon Eugene leads the Trojans in scoring (12.1 points per game) and assists (2.9 assists per game).
- Troy is led in rebounds by Xavier Williams’ 6.4 per game.
- The Trojans are led by Aamer Muhammad from long distance. He knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Troy’s steals leader is Nelson Phillips, who averages 2.1 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
UL Monroe Key Players
- Tyreke Locure outpaced his teammates on the Warhawks scoring front by putting up 14.0 points per game. He adds 4.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game this season.
- Thomas Howell (7.3 rebounds per game) and Jamari Blackmon (3.5 assists per game) are the UL Monroe leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Locure makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warhawks, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- UL Monroe’s Locure has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Victor Baffuto is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.