The Anaheim Ducks, including Troy Terry, will be on the ice Sunday at 6:00 PM ET, against the Carolina Hurricanes. Looking to bet on Terry’s props against the Hurricanes? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Troy Terry Player Props
Troy Terry Season Stats
- In 66 games this season, Terry has a plus-minus of -6, and averages 17:54 on the ice.
- He has scored in 26 games, and has 31 goals in total, so far this season.
- Terry has gotten an assist in 22 games, and has 27 assists in total, this season.
- Terry has 58 points this season, having at least one point in 43 different games.
- On the power play, Terry has nine goals and six assists.
- He takes 2.3 shots per game, scoring on 20.1% of them.
Troy Terry Prop Bet Insights
- In 34 of the 50 games Terry has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 39 games Terry has played this season with shorter odds than -110 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 24 times (61.5% of chances).
- In 10 games this season with longer odds than -110 to go over his point total, Terry has exceeded the total nine times (90.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Terry hits the over on his points prop total is 52.4%, based on the odds.
Troy Terry Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/31/2022||Stars||1||0||1||22:55||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/15/2022||Rangers||1||0||1||18:41||Away||L 4-3 OT|
Anaheim Ducks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from