In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Merritt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Troy Merritt odds for the 3M Open
Merritt’s recent form
- In his last five events, Merritt has an average finish of 45th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Merritt has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Merritt at the 3M Open
- Merritt has one top-10 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 32nd.
- Merritt has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Merritt finished 51st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,272 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this tournament.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 188 yards longer than the average course Merritt has played over the past year (7,240 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Troy Merritt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||51||72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||74-69-71-67 (+1)||–||–||$58,100|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||0.572||1.222||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||75-71||-3.6||-0.86||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||73-72-69-80 (+6)||1.072||-2.248||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||73-66-72-74 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||73-70-72-70 (+5)||-1.024||0.356||$43,839|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||35||71-69-71-72 (+3)||-9.528||3.876||$47,925|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-70-68-68 (-9)||3.408||2.056||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||69-71-69-69 (-10)||-3.356||14.336||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||68-67-67-75 (-7)||7.732||-0.092||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||74-71-71-71 (-1)||-2.231||4.604||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||74||71-72-74-87 (+16)||-6.727||-1.093||$23,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||-5.002||0.432||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-67-68-72 (-5)||3.135||-1.227||$35,670|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||4||68-67-70-67 (-15)||5.195||2.756||$391,500|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-70-69||-1.457||-0.274||$0|
Merritt’s last tournament appearance was on July 7-10 at The Renaissance Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 30th-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from