Trey Lyles and the Sacramento Kings will face the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Lyles puts up 10.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Lyles’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Trey Lyles Prop Bets (March 26)
Lyles Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.3 points Lyles has scored per game this season is 4.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (14.5).
- Through 71 games this season, Lyles has put up more than 14.5 points 14 times.
- Lyles has gone up against a points prop bet in 38 games this season, and he’s gone over 20 times.
- Lyles has connected on 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Lyles has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 16 games this season.
- The Magic give up 111.2 points per game, 17th-ranked in the league.
Lyles Vs Magic
Bet On Kings Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from