Trey Lyles’ Sacramento Kings will hit the court against the New York Knicks at 10:30 PM ET on Monday. Lyles is posting 10.0 points, 1.1 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Lyles’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Trey Lyles Prop Bets (March 7)
Lyles Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Lyles has recorded 10.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points fewer than Monday’s points prop total.
- Lyles’ point total has gone over 10.5 points 25 times through the 63 games he’s played this season.
- Lyles has exceeded his points prop total 16 times this season (in 32 games with such a prop).
- Lyles has averaged 0.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Lyles has hit more than 0.5 treys in 32 of his 63 games so far this season.
- The Knicks are the eighth-best defensive team in the league, giving up 107.2 points per contest.
Lyles Vs Knicks
Bet On Kings Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from