The Jacksonville Jaguars and Trevor Lawrence will square off against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 5 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Lawrence’s props, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Trevor Lawrence Week 5 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Lawrence’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Trevor Lawrence Passing Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- This week Lawrence will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (280.8 yards allowed per game).
- Lawrence racks up 218.3 passing yards per game this season, which is lower than his prop bet total for this matchup of 246.5.
- Lawrence has thrown for more than 246.5 yards once this season in four games.
- Lawrence has fallen short of his season passing yards prop bet average (260.8 passing yards) by 42.5 yards per game on average.
- Lawrence has gone over his passing yard total once in four games with a prop available.
- At 2.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Titans defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- Lawrence has a passing touchdown in three of four games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Lawrence has an interception in three of four games this year, including multiple INTs three times.
Trevor Lawrence Rushing Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- The Titans have the NFL’s eighth-ranked defense against the run, giving up 91.5 yards per game.
- Lawrence’s 20.5 rushing yards per game average in 2021 is 2.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Lawrence has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (22.5 yards) twice this season.
- Lawrence has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (14.8) by 5.7 yards.
- Lawrence has hit the rushing yards over in three of four opportunities (75.0%).
- Lawrence and the Jaguars will face off against the NFL’s 21st-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (five).
- Lawrence has one rushing touchdown this season in four games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 10, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Trevor Lawrence or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from