In the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday, Tre’Quan Smith has a receiving yards prop bet in the New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips into that prop.
Tre’Quan Smith Divisional Round Player Props
Smith’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Smith is averaging 32.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (31.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14), Smith has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers have the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 269.4 yards per game.
- Smith’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He averages 9.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In half of games, Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41 yards.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tre’Quan Smith or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from