Travis Konecny will be on the ice when
the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Islanders meet on Sunday, March 20, 2022, at 2:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Konecny’s props against the Islanders? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Travis Konecny Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Travis Konecny Season Stats
- Konecny’s plus-minus this season is -17, in 17:31 per game on the ice.
- Konecny has scored in 10 games this season, and has 10 goals in total.
- Konecny has gotten an assist in 23 games, and has 26 assists in total, this season.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 32 games, and has 36 points in total, this season.
- Konecny has three goals and six assists on the power play.
- He takes 2.8 shots per game, scoring on 6.0% of them.
Travis Konecny Prop Bet Insights
- Konecny has gone over his points prop bet in 31 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 57 opportunities).
- In 35 games this season with shorter odds than -110 to go over his point total, Konecny has exceeded the total 21 times (60.0% of chances).
- In 19 games this season with longer odds than -110 to go over his point total, Konecny has exceeded the total eight times (42.1% of chances).
- Konecny’s odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 52.4% that he goes over.
Travis Konecny Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/13/2022||Canadiens||1||0||1||14:46||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/8/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||17:39||Home||W 2-1|
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from