Travis Kelce and his Kansas City Chiefs teammates match up against the Dallas Cowboys in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Kelce in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Travis Kelce Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kelce’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 6||@Football Team||67||11||8||99||0|
Travis Kelce Receiving Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys have the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 270.1 yards per game through the air.
- Kelce’s 74.7 receiving yards per game average are 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (74.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50.0%), Kelce has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has totaled 8.4 less receiving yards per game (74.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 83.1.
- Kelce has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his 10 games (50.0%).
- The Cowboys’ defense is 14th in the NFL, conceding 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- Kelce has had a touchdown catch in four games this season, out of 10 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Kelce or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from