On Sunday, Travis Kelce has a receiving yards prop bet for the Kansas City Chiefs’ home matchup against the Carolina Panthers at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Travis Kelce Week 9 Player Props
Kelce’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Kelce is averaging 76.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (76.5).
- Kelce has not picked up more than 76.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- The Panthers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (238.9 per game).
- Kelce has totaled 1.4 more receiving yards per game (76.3) than the average over/under he’s had set, 74.9.
- In half of his games, Kelce has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.9.
- Kelce has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Kelce or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.