On Sunday, Travis Kelce has a receiving yards prop bet for the Kansas City Chiefs’ road matchup against the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Travis Kelce Week 15 Player Props
Kelce’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Kelce is averaging 96.2 receiving yards per game, 12.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (83.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this season (61.5%), Kelce has totaled more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 28th-most yards in the NFL this season (226.2 per game).
- Kelce’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 77.9 per game. He has put up 18.3 more per game than that average.
- In 69.2% of his games (nine of 13 opportunities), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (77.9).
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Kelce has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Kelce or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from