Travis Kelce Week 12 Player Props
Kelce’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Kelce’s 89.6 receiving yards per game average is 5.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (84.5).
- In six out of 10 games this season (60%), Kelce has put up more than 84.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 15th-most yards in the NFL this season (259.2 per game).
- Kelce’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.1 per game. He has put up 13.5 more per game than that average.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 chances), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (76.1).
- Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Kelce or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from