On Sunday, Travis Kelce has a receiving yards prop bet for the Kansas City Chiefs’ road matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around that prop.
Travis Kelce Week 11 Player Props
Kelce’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Kelce is averaging 85.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 85.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Kelce has totaled more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (271.8 per game).
- Kelce’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.1 per game. He has put up 10.3 more per game than that average.
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine chances), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (75.1).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Kelce or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from