Travis Fulgham and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Fulgham has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Browns. Here are some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Travis Fulgham Week 11 Player Props
Fulgham’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Fulgham is averaging 73.8 receiving yards per game, 16.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (57.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Fulgham has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns feature the 21st-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 270.4 yards per game.
- Fulgham’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.8 per game. He has put up 13.0 more per game than that average.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Fulgham has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.8 yards.
- In three of his four games (75%), Fulgham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Fulgham or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from