Travis Fulgham Week 10 Player Props
Fulgham’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Fulgham is averaging 87.0 receiving yards per game, 19.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (67.5).
- In 80% of his games this year (four out of five), Fulgham has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the seventh-most yards in the NFL this season (283.9 per game).
- Fulgham’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.5 per game. He has put up 28.5 more per game than that average.
- In four of his five games (80%), Fulgham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.5 yards.
- In three of his three games (100%), Fulgham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Travis Fulgham or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.