The Golden State Warriors (2-2) host the Portland Trail Blazers (2-2) as favorites after Stephen Curry scored 31 points in the Warriors’ 116-106 victory over the Pistons. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of December 31, 2020, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 1
Trail Blazers: Gary Trent Jr.: Day To Day (Calf), Nassir Little: Out (Health protocols), Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Warriors: Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Knee), Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee), Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles), Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg), Draymond Green: Day To Day (Right Foot)
Trail Blazers and Warriors Records ATS
- Portland managed to cover the spread in less than half its games last season, amassing a record of 34-42-4 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Trail Blazers were 12-15 against the spread in 2019-20.
- Portland and its opponents hit the over in 46 of 80 games last season (57.5%).
- Golden State typically came up short ATS last season, with a 31-33-1 record.
- The Warriors only held a 0-2 record against the spread last season when they entered a game as at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- Golden State and its opponents often were held under last season, only hitting the over in 46.2% (30) of their 65 games played.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Monday, the Trail Blazers took down the Warriors 129-124. Damian Lillard led the Trail Blazers with 61 points, and Alec Burks paced the Warriors with 33. The Warriors covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 253 total points to finish over on the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-7||221.5||-313||253||Regular Season||129-124 POR*|
|12/18/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9.5||220.5||-478||371||Regular Season||122-112 POR*|
|11/4/2019||Trail Blazers||Warriors||-11.5||220.5||-839||588||Regular Season||127-118 GS*|
|5/20/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Playoffs||119-117 GS|
|5/18/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Playoffs||110-99 GS|
|2/13/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-107 POR|
|12/29/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 GS|
|12/27/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-109 POR|
- 1/20/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum, Jusuf Nurkic; Warriors: Stephen Curry
- 12/18/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Warriors: Stephen Curry
- 11/4/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Warriors: D’Angelo Russell, Stephen Curry
- Portland and its opponents hit the over on Friday’s 231 total in 42 out of 80 games (52.5%) last season.
- In 22 out of Golden State’s 65 games last year (33.8%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Trail Blazers games last season was 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 231 points in this matchup.
- Warriors’ games have an over/under of 221.4 points last season, 9.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Trail Blazers last season was 116.5 points, 0.5 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Last season, Portland outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 37 times.
- The 114.4-point average implied total last season for the Warriors is 0.4 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Golden State scored more than 114 points in 17 games last season.
- Last season, the Trail Blazers were at the sixth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.6 PPG), while the Warriors allowed the 24th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Trail Blazers were out-scored by 134 points last season (1.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Warriors have out-scored them by 566 more points on the year (8.7 per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard scored 30.0 points per game last season while also adding 8.0 assists.
- Robert Covington pulled down 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Covington averaged 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game.
- Andrew Wiggins put up 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. collected 6.4 rebounds a game and Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists per matchup.
- Green nicked 1.4 steals per game. Marquese Chriss collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from