The Portland Trail Blazers (16-10) are favored () to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-15) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The contest airs on FS-OK. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 16
Rodney Hood: Out (Foot),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Theo Maledon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Trail Blazers and Thunder Records ATS
- Portland has played to a 14-12 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Trail Blazers are 1-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 15 of 26 Portland games this season (57.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 16-9-1.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 50% (13) of its 26 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Thunder defeated the Trail Blazers 125-122. Anfernee Simons led the Trail Blazers with 26 points, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander paced the Thunder with 24. The Thunder covered the spread as 5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 247 total points to hit the over on the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||226.5||-199||164||Regular Season||125-122 OKC*|
- 1/25/2021 DNP – Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum;
Thunder: Al Horford
- Portland and its opponents have gone over Tuesday’s 225.5 total in 15 out of 26 games (57.7%) this season.
- 10 Oklahoma City games this year (38.5% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Tuesday’s point total of 225.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Trail Blazers games is 230.7 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates this game’s over/under (225.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (220.8 points) this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an average implied point total of 117.4 this season, which is 0.4 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- So far this season, Portland has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (113.8) is 4.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- This season, Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 11 times.
- The Trail Blazers are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.5 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.2) in NBA play.
- The Trail Blazers have totaled just seven more points than their opponents this season (0.3 per game on average), while the Thunder have been out-scored by 146 total points (5.6 per game average differential).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He puts up 29.2 points per game while tacking on 7.3 assists.
- Lillard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 40.9.
- Portland is led in rebounds by Enes Kanter’s 10.9 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 3.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.9.
- CJ McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Trail Blazers, connecting on 4.8 per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots less than his season average of 4.8.
- Portland’s steals leader is Robert Covington, who collects 1.7 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Jones’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.6 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 2.1 points less than his season average of 22.6.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.5 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.9 points per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 7.5.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Hamidou Diallo (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Horford (0.8 per game).
- Horford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from