The Portland Trail Blazers (5-4) host the Toronto Raptors (2-7) as favorites after CJ McCollum put up 37 points in the Trail Blazers’ 125-99 victory over the Kings. The game airs on NBCS-NW at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 11, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers and Raptors Records ATS
- Portland has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 4-5 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Trail Blazers are 2-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Only 4 of 9 Portland games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Toronto has generally come up short ATS this season, with a 2-7 record.
- When playing as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Raptors maintain an even 1-1 record against the spread.
- Five of Toronto’s nine games (55.6%) this season have been over the over/under.
Head to Head
Carmelo Anthony (28 points) led the Trail Blazers over Kyle Lowry (24 points) and the Raptors 101-99 in their last matchup. The Raptors were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Trail Blazers covered the spread. The 200 total points in the matchup went under the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-2.5||221.5||-141||118||Regular Season||101-99 POR*|
|11/13/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||219.5||-152||127||Regular Season||114-106 TOR*|
|3/1/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-117 TOR|
|12/14/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-122 POR|
|2/2/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-105 TOR|
|10/30/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-85 TOR|
|2/26/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 TOR|
|12/26/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 TOR|
|3/4/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 TOR|
|2/4/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-103 TOR|
- 1/7/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Norman Powell
- 11/13/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka
- Portland’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (231.5 points) in 444.4% of opportunities (40 out of nine matchups).
- In five out of Toronto’s nine games this season (55.6%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the Trail Blazers have seen a 233.8 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (231.5 points) and the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (223.7 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Trail Blazers this season is 118.8 points, 0.8 more points than their implied total of 118 points in Monday’s game.
- Portland has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) 31 times this season.
- The Raptors’ average implied point total on the season (113.3 points) is 0.7 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Toronto has scored more than 114 points in five games this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (117.9 PPG), while the Raptors allow their opponents the 23rd-fewest points per game (112.6) in the league.
- The Trail Blazers have totaled just 18 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), while the Raptors have been out-scored by 13 total points (1.5 per game average differential).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers scoring leader is McCollum, who averages 27.9 points per game.
- McCollum’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 5.3 lower than his season average of 36.8.
- Damian Lillard leads Portland with 6.6 assists a game and Enes Kanter paces the team with 9.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 21.0.
- McCollum knocks down 4.9 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots lower than his season average of 4.9.
- Portland’s blocks leader is Harry Giles III, who collects 0.8 per game. McCollum leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- McCollum’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is Fred VanVleet with 22.1 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 5.8 assists per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 32.9.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (8.3 rebounds per game) and Lowry (7.3 assists per game).
- Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.3.
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, hitting 3.7 threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.6 per game.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 2.1 blocks lower than his season average of 2.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from