The Portland Trail Blazers (7-4) host the Indiana Pacers (7-4) as favorites after Damian Lillard put up 40 points in the Trail Blazers’ 132-126 victory over the Kings. The matchup airs on NBCS-NW at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 14, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 14
Keljin Blevins: Out (Personal),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
T.J. McConnell: Day To Day (Personal),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Day To Day (Groin)
Trail Blazers and Pacers Records ATS
- Portland has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 5-6 against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers are an even 4-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- Only 5 of 11 Portland games this season (45.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Indiana has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 7-4.
- As at least a 2.5-point underdog, the Pacers frequently meet expectations with a 4-3 record against the spread.
- 45.5% of Indiana’s 11 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
Domantas Sabonis (20 points) led the Pacers over CJ McCollum (28 points) and the Trail Blazers 106-100 in their most recent matchup on February 27, 2020. The Pacers were favored by 10 points in the game, but the Trail Blazers covered the spread. The 206 total points in the matchup fell short of the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-10||217.5||-508||386||Regular Season||106-100 IND*|
|1/26/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||220.5||-143||121||Regular Season||139-129 POR*|
|3/18/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 POR|
|10/29/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-93 POR|
|1/18/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-86 POR|
|10/20/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-96 POR|
|12/10/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 IND|
|11/30/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-109 POR|
|2/28/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 POR|
|12/3/2015||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-111 POR|
- 2/27/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard, Jusuf Nurkic; Pacers: Jeremy Lamb
- 1/26/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo
- The Trail Blazers are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (118.6 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.1) in the league.
- The Trail Blazers have totaled a total of 25 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.2 per game), and the Pacers have out-scored opponents by 50 points on the season (4.5 more per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 28.1 points per game.
- McCollum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 6.4 lower than his season average of 37.9.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 8.9 rebounds a game and Lillard leads the team with 7.0 assists per contest.
- Kanter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 16.5, 3.3 lower than his season average of 19.8.
- McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Trail Blazers, hitting 5.0 per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.5 shots less than his season average of 5.0.
- Portland’s blocks leader is Jusuf Nurkic, who collects 0.9 per game. McCollum leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Nurkic’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- The Pacers go-to guy, Malcolm Brogdon, leads the team in both scoring (22.5 points per game) and assists (7.5 assists per game).
- Brogdon’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, equal to his season average of 7.5.
- When it comes to rebounds, Sabonis is the Indiana leader with 12.5 per game.
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 40.2.
- Brogdon is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than Brogdon (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (4.1 per game).
- Brogdon’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from