The Portland Trail Blazers (20-14) are favored by against the Sacramento Kings (14-21) on Thursday, March 4 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-NW. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf)
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Trail Blazers and Kings Records ATS
- Portland is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 19-15.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Trail Blazers are 6-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 18 of 34 Portland games this season (52.9%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 14-21 record ATS this season.
- For the fourth time this season, the Kings are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-3 against the spread.
- 31.4% of Sacramento’s 35 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
Damian Lillard scored a team-high 40 points to help lead the Trail Blazers over De’Aaron Fox (29 points) and the Kings 132-126 in their last matchup on January 13, 2021. The Trail Blazers were favored by 4.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 258 total points to go over the 237.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Trail Blazers||Kings||-4.5||237.5||-182||150||Regular Season||132-126 POR|
|1/9/2021||Trail Blazers||Kings||-5||236.5||-201||166||Regular Season||125-99 POR|
- Portland’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup total (238 points) in 11 out of 34 opportunities (32.4% of matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup over/under in 17 out of 35 matchups (48.6%).
- On average, the over/under in Trail Blazers games is nine points fewer than the over/under of 238 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates this game’s over/under (238 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (234.9 points) this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an average implied point total of 117.6 this season, which is 3.4 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (121).
- So far this season, Portland has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (121) 14 times.
- The 116.8-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 0.2 fewer points than the team’s 117-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points 17 times.
- The Trail Blazers are the league’s 11th-highest scoring team (114.2 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (120.3) in NBA play.
- The Trail Blazers have a -19-point scoring differential on the season (-0.6 per game). The Kings have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-199 total points, -5.7 per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in scoring (29.4 points per game) and assisting (8.0 assists per game).
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 3.1 points higher than his season average of 29.4.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 9.5 boards, 2.1 rebounds less than his season average of 11.6.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from beyond the arc. He hits 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington averages 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Portland.
- Covington’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Fox holds the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.8 points and 7.4 assists per game.
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 2.7 points higher than his season average of 22.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 8.2 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.9 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.5 per game).
- Haliburton’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from