The Portland Trail Blazers (6-4) are favored () to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (5-6) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs on NBCS-NW. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 13, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Damian Lillard: Day To Day (Ankle),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Jusuf Nurkic: Day To Day (Quad)
Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Ankle),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Buddy Hield: Day To Day (Ankle)
Trail Blazers and Kings Records ATS
- With a mark of 4-6, Portland has a losing record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Trail Blazers are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Only 4 of 10 Portland games this season (40%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has generally come up short ATS this season, with a 5-6 record.
- When they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Kings tend to come up short with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 63.6% (7) of its 11 games played.
Head to Head
The Trail Blazers got a team-high 37 points from CJ McCollum on the way to a 125-99 win against Marvin Bagley III (15 points) and the Kings in their most recent matchup on January 9, 2021. The Trail Blazers were 5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 224 total points to finish below the 236.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Trail Blazers||Kings||-5||236.5||-201||166||Regular Season||125-99 POR|
|3/7/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||230.5||-134||112||Regular Season||123-111 SAC*|
|12/4/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||216.5||-219||178||Regular Season||127-116 POR*|
|11/12/2019||Trail Blazers||Kings||-1.5||222.5||-121||101||Regular Season||107-99 SAC*|
|10/25/2019||Trail Blazers||Kings||-1.5||227.5||-121||100||Regular Season||122-112 POR*|
|4/10/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 POR|
|1/14/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-107 SAC|
|1/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-108 POR|
|2/27/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 POR|
|2/9/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-100 POR|
- 3/7/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 12/4/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
- 11/12/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- 10/25/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- In Portland’s matchups this season, the Trail Blazers and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s point total of 235.5 points 34 times (340% of opportunities).
- Seven Sacramento games this year (63.6% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Wednesday’s point total of 235.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Trail Blazers games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.7 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (234.8 points).
- The Trail Blazers’ average implied point total this season is 1.3 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (118.7 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Portland has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 29 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (116.9) is 0.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (116).
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 116 points six times this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (117.3 PPG), while the Kings allow the 28th-fewest points per game (121.1) in NBA play.
- The Trail Blazers have totaled only 19 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.9 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 81 total points, -7.4 per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 28.1 points per game.
- McCollum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 5.7 less than his season average of 37.2.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 9.3 rebounds a game and Damian Lillard leads the squad with 6.4 assists per matchup.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 7.5 boards, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.3.
- McCollum makes 4.9 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 4.9.
- Portland’s blocks leader is Harry Giles III, who collects 0.7 per game. McCollum leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- McCollum’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- De’Aaron Fox has the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.3 points and 5.4 assists per game.
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 1.2 points greater than his season average of 18.3.
- Bagley’s 7.9 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.3 points per game.
- Bagley’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.5 threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.0 shot higher than his season average of 3.5.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Fox (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Richaun Holmes (1.5 per game).
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from